½ kilo soft konafa
½ cup butter (liquid)
¼ cup sweetsop
¼ cup crushed pistachio
¼ cup crushed hazelnut
¼ cup raisin
½ cup honey
Whipping cream for decoration
• Cut-off the konafa into small slices and irrigated with butter, stir.
• Put in oven pan (one layer) in temperature 180 0C until it change color.
• Put in a deep pan, add honey, sweetsop and the crushed nuts, and stir.
• Put in small moulds or pyramid shape.
• Serve decorated with cream and fruits.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.
This topic brought to you from chefosama.com