Ingredients2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup spring onions, chopped
1/2 cup carrots, diced
1/2 cup string beans, chopped
1/2 cup tomato, chopped
1/4 kilo fresh tuna slices
2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 Tablespoon dill, chopped
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
salt and pepper
1 Egg yolk+ 2 Tbsp milk for brushing
Method- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Grease oven dish with oil
- Mix vegetables with remaining oil, season with salt and pepper and place in oven baking dish
- Arrange tuna slices over vegetables; sprinkle parsley, dill and lemon juice on top.
- Spread puff pastry on a lightly floured surface, cut into thick strips
- Arrange puff pastry pieces on top tuna mixture forming (fan shape)
-Brush puff pastry with egg wash; bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.
This topic brought to you from chefosama