3 cups confectioner’s sugar
½ cup starch
2 tsp orange spirit
½ cup Glucose
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Knead until the fondant is smooth, pliable and does not stick to your hands.
- Prepare the cake by lightly covering with butter cream icing.
- Lightly dust smooth work surface and rolling pin with confectioner’s sugar to prevent sticking.
- Roll out fondant sized to your cake, add more confectioner’s sugar if necessary.
- Gently lift fondant over rolling pin, position on cake.
- Remove any extra dough with a tip of a sharp knife.
- Smooth and shape fondant on cake using a smoother, beginning in the middle of the cake top, move the smoother outward and down the sides, to smooth and shape fondant to cake.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from chefosama.com