4 chicken breasts, each about 125g (4 oz)
2-3 tsp harissa or other thick chilli paste
300g ( 11 oz) cous cous
1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
350ml ( 12 fl oz) hot chicken stock grated zest and of 1 lemon juice
2 ripe tomtoes, roughly chopped
200g (3/4 oz )parsley, roughly chopped
20g (3/4 oz) coriander, roughly chopped
3 tbsp olive oil sea salt and pepper
1 lime, cut into wedges,to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium. Deeply slash the skin side of the chicken, then rub the harissa into each breast, making sure it goes into the slashes.
- Arrange the chicken skin-side down on a foil-lined grill pan. Cook under the grill for 6-7 min on each side or until the skine is crasp and the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the cous cous and onion in a large heatproof bowl and pour over the hot stock and the lemon juice. Leave to soak for 10 min until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Break up the cous cous with a fork , then stir through the tomatoes, feat, lemon zest herbs and olive oil. |Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken and warm cous cous on warm plates and add a lime wedge on the side.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from afternoonrecipes