Stuffed Squid Recipe
6 tbsp vegetable oil
5 Thai shallots
2 tbsp grated ginger
2 tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
2 birds eye chilli, finely chopped
200g minced chicken
3 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp grated palm sugar
100g cooked crab meat
50g glass noodles, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and then roughly cut with scissors
3 spring onions, finely chopped
3 tbsp finely chopped coriander
2 tbsp wild garlic chives, finely chopped
3 tbsp rau ram, finely chopped
3 tbsp fresh mint, finely shredded
8 prepared medium squid tubes
Stuffed Squid Recipe
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil into a wide frying pan until hot. Add the shallots, sauté until they turn slightly golden. Add the grated ginger, lemon grass and chillies. Cook until they release their essential oils and are fragrant.
2. Next add the minced chicken, sauté for 5-6 minutes until the meat is browned all over.
3. Add the fish sauce and palm sugar; continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and set aside. Allow this to cool then add to a mixing bowl.
5. To this bowl add together the spring onions, and herbs.
6. Then add the crab meat and finally the glass noodles that have been soaked in boiling water and some lime juice.
7. To fill the squid tubes, fill a piping bag with the chicken and crab mixture and pipe through.
8. Don’t over stuff the squid as it will spill out.
9. Skewer with a stick at the end to seal the end.
10. In a frying pan, heat the remainder of the oil until medium hot and add the squids in batches of 2 or 3.
11. Lower the heat and cook until they are brown all over by turning them.
12. Don’t turn all the time. Wait until they are well browned on one side so they don’t stick.
13. If using a griddle, rub oil over the squid and cook on a medium hot temperature on the griddle.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from foodnetworktv.com