Kahlua Cake Bites Recipe
1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food
1 cup water*
1/3 cup vegetable oil*
1 cup ready-made dark chocolate frosting
1 cup Kahlua
6 ounces chocolate disks for melting
2 ounces white chocolate disks for melting
1. Prepare the cake mix according to package directions. Allow cake to cool for one hour.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Mix in Kahlua. Add frosting and stir until combined. Mixture will be sticky. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
3. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Use a melon baller to form 2 inch bites; place on waxed paper. Freeze bites for one hour or until firm enough to coat.
4. Using a skewer, pick up bites one at a time and dip into melted chocolate. Use another skewer to slide bite onto the lined cookie sheet. Allow bites to set in refrigerator.
5. Optional: After bites have set, use a pastry bag fitted with a #3 tip to drizzle melted white chocolate.
delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.