3 tbsp oil,1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
50g ginger, finely grated
2 green birds eye chilies, deseeded and chopped
2 tbsp mild curry powder
1 green pepper, finely chopped
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
5 large carrots, (unpeeled but scrubbed and topped and tailed) grated
2 tbsp tomato purÃ©e
400g can chopped tomatoes
2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
400g can baked beans
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion until soft and translucent.
2. Add the garlic, chillies and half of the ginger; reserve the other half to add right at the end.
3. Add the curry powder and stir to combine.
4. Add the peppers and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the carrots and stir to make sure they are well combined with the other ingredients and coated in the curry powder.
6. Add in the tomato paste and tomatoes and stir.
7. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the mixture is well combined and slightly thickened.
8. Remove from the heat and add the baked beans, fresh thyme and remaining ginger and stir to combine. Serve hot or cold.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from foodnetworktv.com