200g (7 oz) plain sweet biscuits, coarsely broken
150g (5.5 oz) buttersnap biscuits, coarsely broken
150g (5.5 oz) melted butter
150g (5.5 oz) frozen raspberries, defrosted
180g (6.5 oz) white cooking chocolate, chopped
500g (1 lb 2 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup (215g) caster sugar
250g (9 oz) mascarpone
300g (10.5 oz) sour cream
2-3 drops pink liquid food coloring
Icing sugar mixture, to dust
- Line the base and side of a round 20cm (base measurement) springform pan with baking paper.
- Process the combined biscuit in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter and process until well combined. Place in the prepared pan and use a straight-sided glass to spread and press the biscuit mixture over the base and side. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, process the frozen raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a jug, using the back of a spoon to press as much pulp through as possible.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon until melted and smooth.
- Preheat oven to 160°C (312 F). Process the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor until smooth. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, processing well between each addition. Add the mascarpone and sour cream and process until combined. Add the melted chocolate and process until just combined.
- Pour evenly among two medium bowls. Add the raspberry pulp to 1 portion and stir to combine. Add the pink food coloring and stir to combine.
- Pour half the cream cheese mixture into the prepared base. Pour half the raspberry mixture over the top. Continue layering with the remaining cream cheese mixture and raspberry mixture. Use a skewer to gently swirl to create a marbled pattern.
- Place on an oven tray. Bake for 1 hour or until just set. Turn off oven and leave, with door ajar, for 2 hours to cool. Transfer to fridge to cool.
- Transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate. Top with mixed berries and dust with icing sugar.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from afternoonrecipes