500g(1,1 lbs)thin phyllo pastry
500g(1,1 lbs) sugar
150g (4,2 oz )pistachio
3 tbs.Lemon juce
1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Starting with the syrop transfer 1 1/2 cups water into a pot and sugar.When it boils, add the lemon juce and turn off the heat.The syrup is ready.
- Melt the butter in a small pan and the vegetable oil.
- Cut the phyllo according to your size of your try grease the tray.Tray dimension 25cm x 35cm (9″ x 13″).
- Brush some oil between every 2 layers of phyllo.
- When you are done placing half of the phyllo, spread a layer of minched pist achio.
- Place rest of the phyllos.
- Once you are done, slice your baklava into reetangles.
- Pour the leftover oil after you slice the baklava(try not,to use the bubbly part, which burns quichly).
- On 180 Celsius (360 F )pre-heated oven,bake for around 25 to 30 minutes when both tray and the syrup warms down pour the syrup on the baklava.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from afternoonrecipes