2 big bananas
125g peanut butter
100g oat flakes
½ tsp vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp yeast
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius degrees.
- First mashed bananas, then add them honey, peanut butter and vanilla, and mix it well.
- In the other bowl mix the oat flakes, flower, cinnamon and yeast.
- Add both mixtures in a bowl and mix it together.
- With spoon make small cookies on top of baking dish.
- Bake about 12-14 minutes, until the cookies bec
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our Disclaimer and Privacy Page.
This topic brought to you from afternoonrecipes