1 large ripe avocado
1/2 cup Quinoa* or Bulgur
1 small red onion, diced
1 garlic clove
* You can find Quinoa in Egypt at the following stores:
Health Harvest https://www.facebook.com/HealthHarvestNasrCity Favorito https://www.facebook.com/favoritostores Nature’s gift store ngs-egypt.com
1, Preheat oven to 200C .
2. Cut avocado in half, lengthwise, throw away the stone and cut again into half lengthwise and peel.
3. Drizzle right away with a little olive oil and season with salt & pepper and place in the oven immediately.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until it starts to go golden.
5. Place 1/2 cup quinoa to 1 cup boiling water and cover for 12-15 minutes. Add the diced onions to the quinoa while its still cooking.
6. Dressing: Whisk the lemon juice with 1 minced garlic clove.
7. Serve the quinoa and onions, add the lettuce and top with avocado and season
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.
This topic brought to you from byfayrouz.com