1 Kilo red grapes, seedless 1 Tbs lemon juice 2 Cups water Sugar
- Wash grapes and dry.
- Place grapes in a heavy bottomed pan; add lemon juice and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Lower heat and let cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a colander with a piece of cheesecloth to drain grapes.
- Drain and leave for 8 hours until completely drained.
- Measure the volume of resulting juice, use the same volume for sugar (so that if we have around 2 ½ Cups of juice, will be adding 2 ½ cups of sugar).
-Place the amount of sugar in a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat; add juices stirring constantly until completely dissolved.
-Bring to a boil and let cook for another 10 minutes without stirring.
- Pack jam in sterile jars; place a piece of parchment paper on top and seal the jars, then place in pan with boiling water, let boil for 10 minutes to get rid of gases (vacuum sealing), keep in the refrigerator. Grapes jam doneness test:
- Place 1 teaspoon of jam in cold plate in the refrigerator for few minutes, if jelled then it`s done. If not, continue cooking until completely done.
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.
This topic brought to you from chefosama.com