- 3 Ripe bananas (this made about 3 scoops of ice cream)
- Peel and slice the bananas
- Place over foil paper so then don’t stick to the plate.
- Put in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Take out the frozen bananas and add them immediately to a food processor and start mixing until it goes from small banana pieces to an ice cream mixture.
- Scoop it out, add your favorite topping and indulge
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.This topic brought to you from byfayrouz.com