Frozen Bananas (choose the quantities depending on how much ice cream you want)
Almond milk (optional)
1. Peel bananas and place in freezer without covering them for 2 -3 hours.
2. Once they are frozen, place them in a food processor with an S blade and start mixing until it starts to form an ice-cream texture.
3. Add the strawberries and the almond milk (if you choose to add almond milk)
4. That’s it, you can enjoy it right away or place it in your silicone mold and freeze it to take the shape of the mold.
5. Indulge. Indulge. Indulge
As we believe that stylishly home often represented in a woman who care about home decors, delicious food recipes, and perfect beauty care recipes. So stylishly home brings you our hand selection of the best interior design, furniture decoration ideas, best food recipes, and effective beauty care recipes. Please Check our disclaimer Page.This topic brought to you from byfayrouz.com